Friday, March 04, 2005

ANYONE CAN COMMENT NOW

I didn't realize settings were set so that "Only Registered Users" could leave comments. I fixed it so now anyone can. No wonder most folks have been sending me emails instead of leaving comments. Big ol' heap o' stinkin' thanks to anyone who has commented by either method.

ANNOUNCEMENT: If you've asked me to review your music and I haven't, it's usually because a) I've just reviewed something very similar and I like to have variety, or b) I haven't had the time to check it out yet. I may very well review you in the future. Do NOT be discouraged or think I just don't like you for some reason. Pass along any tips, whore yourself, etc. You all have suggested some great stuff, so please keep it rollin' gang.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool